Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kathleen E Droesch has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Kathleen E Droesch has the following 4 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Kathleen E Droesch has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kathleen E Droesch is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 5
Dr. Droesch herself was not really the problem. She did spend time with me & listened. I never did receive calls back from her when I had 2 questions though. Her entire staff, from the front desk to the nurses, however, were horrible. Rude & uncaring, they seem way too busy & make you feel like your bothering them. The women who give the sonograms were just as bad.When I called for my medical records it was a nightmare.This place is a cold, busy factory. It saddened me to see so many women in the waiting room. They all looked upset & frustrated. Not exactly a healthy environment for trying to conceive.I would never recommend this place to anyone.
36 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Kathleen E Droesch accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLONG ISLAND IVF, 8 Corporate Center Dr Ste 101, Melville, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kathleen E Droesch, MD - Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility in Melville, NY, in this video.
Dr. Kathleen E Droesch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melville, NY.