Get the facts about diabetes, including the difference between type 1, type 2 and gestational diabetes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Dungan
Dr. Kathleen Dungan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with other offices in Columbus, OH and Columbus, OH . She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Dungan is affiliated with Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer, The Ohio State University Hospital and James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Dungan has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Dungan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
The Ohio State University Hospital
James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
The Ohio State University Hospital East
OSU University Hospitals
The OSU Arthur G James Cancer Hospital
Arthur James Cancer Institute
James Cancer Hospital
12 Years Experience
The Ohio State University
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Kathleen Dungan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kathleen Dungan in this video.
Dr. Kathleen Dungan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.