5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen E Lambert?

I have been a patient at this office for one year and had four appointments. There was confusion over my initial diagnosis regarding the stage of my cancer. Jennifer the nurse is lovely. Dr Lambert seems very shy. The techs did not explain what was happening when I had to have bloodwork done. The receptionist didn't check me in at one visit and I and my young daughter waited over an hour with inappropriate television before anyone realised. The next two visits I was seen quickly. I had to change my most recent visit and the receptionist moved me to the day before my original appointment. When I turned up, I checked in and waited 15 minutes before she told me my appointment was for the next day. The office manager got me in to see the doctor but I was made to feel it was my fault. The billing person snatched the pen out of my husband's hand when he tried to sign the visitors sheet and told him to use a different pen.

Dr. Kathleen E Lambert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conyers, GA.

Dr. Kathleen E Lambert Is this you?