Dr. Kathleen Lewis Is this you?

3.6

poor people skills

Posted on June 11th, 2012

She tried to force me into accepting her viewpoint by refusing medicine that had been prescribed previously. The office told me she had a standard of one week to ten days before she responded to medicine refills from a pharmacy. In addition, she had a dog that was allowed into the exam room, and that insisted on licking my hands and tried to lick my face. So very unsanitary. She petted the dog and didn't wash her hands. She never did any kind of exam, just asked questions and refused to continue my medication.

ripoff-stay away

Posted on July 11th, 2011

My husband and I are traveling to China this fall and found her no the Travel Clinics of American website. Her waiting room was dirty and shabby and the exam room was full of outdated eqipment and clutter. The sharps container was overflowing with used needles.She refused to to a joint consultations with the two of us, probably because we wanted to bill us twice, so my husaband went in to get the information and I just got the vaccinations.The price for one consult and 3 vaccinations for each of us totaled almost $600. In addition, she doesn't file insurance so we have to do it ourselves. We would have been much better finding the information on the web and going to our regular doctor.

If you want to be ripped off.....

Posted on May 11th, 2011

If you are attempting to get travel vacinations, DO NOT go to Dr. Lewis. She uses a company called Travel Clinics of America (which I also suggest you stay away from) and you will end up paying an arm and a leg for just a few shots and then you cannot have it processed through your insurance even though she is covered. She gets away with charging $75/shot and then doesn't have to answer to insurance for it. I will never go to Dr. Lewis again and will suggest that none of my friends do either. She was a nice lady in person, but her business practices are shady.

Posted on August 23rd, 2010

Dr. Lewis was excellent. Very down to earth. Very practical. I liked her!

Very competent and caring physician

Posted on April 6th, 2010

As an RN I am very pleased to have Dr Lewis caring for my 94-year-old mother. She is a knowledgeable diagnostician with a caring and compassionate mannerism

Posted on December 1st, 2015