Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- TruVida RecoveryPsychiatry, Addiction Medicine, Psychology, Mental Health CounselingVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Roy ElevazoPsychiatry, TeleMedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- OC Teen CenterPsychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychology, Mental Health Counseling, Child, Teen and Young Adult PsychiatristVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Ehab G Hanna, MDPsychiatryVIEW FULL PROFILE
Dr. Kathleen Farinacci has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kathleen Farinacci has the following 11 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
46 Years Experience
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Kathleen Farinacci Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kathleen Farinacci
Dr. Farinacci graduated from the University of California Irvine College of Medicine in 1975. She works in Dana Point, CA and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry.