Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathleen K Fearon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 22
I was her patient for over 8 years. She is Knowledgeable but only in medicine for the money. Always pushing supplements and now the practice is changing to MDVIP which costs $1650 for the right to see her. If you can't pay the $1650 or $137.50 per month you can no longer see her. So much for the hippocratic oath about caring for her patients. The 2 other doctors at CIM are also doing this leaving thousands of Wayne county patients without a primary care doctor. I would not recommend or every go back to her again.
This is a very business-oriented practice overall with lots of advertising for the beauty-related products and services they sell bombarding you from the moment you enter the building. I don't think she cares very much about her patients and wouldn't want my life to be in her hands. Useful only for the treatment of a specific, limited (uncomplicated) problem, (i.e insomnia or the flu) or a sports/college physical.
I had been dealing with a great amount of stress and had lost 10 lbs when I went to see Dr. Fearon. I was having headaches/ wasn't eating/ wasn't sleeping and just did not feel good in general. She was checking her watch the entire time she was in with me. It was obvious that she was not listening to me. I gave up. She spent about 10 minutes with me. She ordered a hormone level test- and did not seem concerned about the weight loss etc. (I was down to 117 lbs). As an afterthought she mentioned that she could pray for me but didn't follow through. I went to another doctor who immediately diagnosed me with depression. I had three major life events occuring at the same time, all of them capable of producing depression. He put me on medication and wanted to see me again in three weeks. This doctor followed up at least two times. After 6 months, I was able to wean off of my medications. Sometimes things in life happen. I am all for prayer etc. but sometimes we need more help. Dr. Fearon did not seem to care- she was in too much of a hurry.
Dr. Fearon requested that my wife come down to her office after being there the day before to "talk" about test results.(That's what phones are for.) All she wanted was to collect the $25.00 co-pay on our insurance. When I told her office that I didn't have money to give her every time she wanted to talk to us, she sent us a letter stating that she would no longer be our Doctor due to bad Doctor/Patient relationship. Well, if not giving her money, everytime she wants to talk is a bad relationship... then yes... we have a bad relationship. In our opinion... Dr. Fearon is a hipocrit, a lier, and money hungry, and doesn't give a dam about her patients.
23 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Akron General Medical Center
Dr. Kathleen K Fearon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare ExchangeProviders
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSkin Care Solutions, 3727 Friendsville Rd Unit 2, Wooster, OH
Dr. Kathleen K Fearon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wooster, OH.