Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen M Gabriele DO
Dr. Kathleen M Gabriele has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Kathleen M Gabriele has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
Dr. Kathleen M Gabriele is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
The best OB
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kathleen M Gabriele - Posted on September 21st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kathleen M Gabriele - Posted on April 11th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Gabriel since she joined woodland woman's health. She has seen me through the birth of my daughter and follow up surgeries due to uteran fibroids. Kathleen has gone above and beyond her duties as my Obgyn. She is a dedicated physician, she is detailed and always explains things so that people outside the medical field can understand. I would highly recommend any woman in search of an Obgyn to call her office... She truely is Amazing!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kathleen M Gabriele - Posted on January 31st, 2015
She has yet to be the one who delivers my baby but I have had wonderful experience with her. She always had time for me and never rushed through appointments. Understanding and empathetic when things went wrong for me and was an advocate for me--always listened and took my concerns seriously
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
23 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Abington Memorial Hospital
Dr. Kathleen M Gabriele Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Kathleen M Gabriele
Dr. Kathleen Gabriele attended medical school at New York College of Osteopathic Medicine 1992 thru 1997. She completed her residency at St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center 1997 thru 2000.
Locations & DirectionsWOODLAND WOMENS HEALTH ASSOCIATES, 19 Woodland St Ste 31, Hartford, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kathleen M Gabriele, DO - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Hartford, CT, in this video.
Dr. Kathleen M Gabriele is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hartford, CT.