Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathleen E Goodman has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 48
I'm giving 5 Star but wish I could give her a 10 Star. Dr. Goodman is an excellent gynecologist, keeps me in good health physical and mental--accommodating my financial needs due to no-medical-insurance after loosing employment. She CARES about my needs in a holistic way--concentrating on her specialty while she considers and values my other needs--mental and emotional in my particular case. I give my doctor a 10 **********
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2013, 2010, 2015, 2012, 2016, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2011, 2012, 2009, 2010, 2015, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2016, 2015, 2013)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
32 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Pinellas Comm Hospital Osteo
Dr. Kathleen E Goodman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsKathleen E Goodman Md Llc, 5975 Sunset Dr Ste 701, South Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kathleen E Goodman in this video.
Dr. Kathleen E Goodman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Miami, FL.