Dr. Kathleen P Gordon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen P Gordon?

excellent

Dr. Gordon is the best doctor ever! I don't understand how these people are making such rude comments about her. And the girls in the front don't reflect on her as a doctor. She is awesome.

not for serious issues

I was a patient for several years and she was fine for generic issues like a cold or UTI, but when something more serious emerged, she was clueless. Not up to date on current health risks or medications. Very old world practice that loves to refer to others. Would not waste my time.

Outstanding

Had been a patient of Dr. Gordon for 15 years. Since moving to FL I have not found a physician that comes close to providing the high level of care and expertise I received while under her care.

My Long Time Primary Care Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Gordon's for about 10 years. I have found her to be very personable, professional, caring and competent. I have never waited more than fifteen minutes to be seen by the doctor, and she always takes the time to discuss my many issues with me. Cholesterol, blood pressure, weight, necessary preventative care, etc. are always discussed. I agree that the office staff is not that great. They don't seem to stick around long, and seem to take lots of phone calls from patients, etc.

Looking for another doctor at the moment... Dr. Gordon is a very nice person, but unfortunately not a great doctor. It worked for me when I didn't need medical attention and only kept with my physicals once a year, which by the way were not even close in scrutiny and attention to my previous experiences. In the past 2 years, I've had some medical problems, and that's when I realized that I am not getting professional help and proper recommendations. I just read another review, very angry with the staff: I felt bad for the girls in reception area, but I should agree that some of them are far from giving an impression of professional medical personnel.

She has been wonderful, I highly recommend Dr. Gordon

Wonderful doctor!

Doctor Gordon is a wonderful & very caring Doctor.

Ignorant and rude appointment-making staff!

Dr. Kathleen P Gordon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnston, RI.