Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen M Gotzmann
Dr. Kathleen M Gotzmann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Havre De Grace, MD, with another office in Bel Air, MD. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Gotzmann is affiliated with Harford Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen M Gotzmann has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I have been a patient for years. I have referred 4 others, one of whom had a problem that another doctor could not resolve. All find Dr. Gotzmann experienced, skilled, up-to-date and posessing a nice bedside manner. They're OB's - I would hope patients would understand that there are sometimes scheduling issues. One who complained that they should have rescheduled said she was there with severe cramps! Really? Reschedule to be seen for an immediate issue? (She said she'd put off the appt. for a month) - Very comfortable with Dr. Gotzmann's knowledge and demeanor.
I went to this practice for 10 years and she was the straw that made me leave. I went for an appointment because I was having what I called severe menstral cramps which I put off for about a month before going in. I had been nursing and hadn't had a cycle in a year, but I wanted to make sure nothing was wrong. She told me to make a food journal because it was probably gas. I got my cycle within hours of leaving the office. To think I'd make an appointment and take off work because I had gas! Other reasons for leaving the practice are the EXCESSIVE wait times for check ups(I waited over an hour and when I asked how much longer they had no idea they were behind and said 3 more people were ahead of me. I should of been rescheduled when I got there. They just wanted to get a co-pay).
Dr. Gotzmann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Kathleen M Gotzmann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kathleen M Gotzmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Havre De Grace, MD.