Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kathleen M Gotzmann
Dr. Kathleen M Gotzmann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Havre De Grace, MD, with another office in Bel Air, MD. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Gotzmann is affiliated with Harford Memorial Hospital. Dr. Gotzmann has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen M Gotzmann has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Kathleen M Gotzmann has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Dr. Kathleen M Gotzmann has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kathleen M Gotzmann is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 12
I have been a patient for years. I have referred 4 others, one of whom had a problem that another doctor could not resolve. All find Dr. Gotzmann experienced, skilled, up-to-date and posessing a nice bedside manner. They're OB's - I would hope patients would understand that there are sometimes scheduling issues. One who complained that they should have rescheduled said she was there with severe cramps! Really? Reschedule to be seen for an immediate issue? (She said she'd put off the appt. for a month) - Very comfortable with Dr. Gotzmann's knowledge and demeanor.
I went to this practice for 10 years and she was the straw that made me leave. I went for an appointment because I was having what I called severe menstral cramps which I put off for about a month before going in. I had been nursing and hadn't had a cycle in a year, but I wanted to make sure nothing was wrong. She told me to make a food journal because it was probably gas. I got my cycle within hours of leaving the office. To think I'd make an appointment and take off work because I had gas! Other reasons for leaving the practice are the EXCESSIVE wait times for check ups(I waited over an hour and when I asked how much longer they had no idea they were behind and said 3 more people were ahead of me. I should of been rescheduled when I got there. They just wanted to get a co-pay).
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Gotzmann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Kathleen M Gotzmann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kathleen M Gotzmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Havre De Grace, MD.