Dr. Kathleen Gotzmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Gotzmann?

patient

Posted on January 16th, 2014

I have been a patient for years. I have referred 4 others, one of whom had a problem that another doctor could not resolve. All find Dr. Gotzmann experienced, skilled, up-to-date and posessing a nice bedside manner. They're OB's - I would hope patients would understand that there are sometimes scheduling issues. One who complained that they should have rescheduled said she was there with severe cramps! Really? Reschedule to be seen for an immediate issue? (She said she'd put off the appt. for a month) - Very comfortable with Dr. Gotzmann's knowledge and demeanor.

Doesn't Listen

Posted on December 5th, 2013

I went to this practice for 10 years and she was the straw that made me leave. I went for an appointment because I was having what I called severe menstral cramps which I put off for about a month before going in. I had been nursing and hadn't had a cycle in a year, but I wanted to make sure nothing was wrong. She told me to make a food journal because it was probably gas. I got my cycle within hours of leaving the office. To think I'd make an appointment and take off work because I had gas! Other reasons for leaving the practice are the EXCESSIVE wait times for check ups(I waited over an hour and when I asked how much longer they had no idea they were behind and said 3 more people were ahead of me. I should of been rescheduled when I got there. They just wanted to get a co-pay).

Posted on May 12th, 2017