Dr. Kathleen Griffin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Griffin?

Weight Loss Guru!

Posted on October 24th, 2016

Dr. Griffin is an abundance of knowledge and experience! My girlfriend recommended I see her after she became a patient for her fabulous weight loss program and was so successful. I've struggled my entire life with this as well and emotional eating so I decided to pay her a visit...Very happy I did!! The program is a game changer and was the missing piece of my frustrating puzzle. Staff is caring and wonderful. Finally a girl's girl who can do it ALL.

Dr. G is the BEST

Posted on November 9th, 2011

I was looking for a female Dr. and was thankful I found Dr. Griffen. She is caring and takes her time to go into detail about my health.Great bedside manner that you just don't find today.I highly recommend her for any female issues.Thank you for your continued care.

Attentive and Caring

Posted on April 11th, 2011

Listens. Listens. Listens. The timer does not go off after twelve minutes. Modern and well informed. Personable and unintimidating. Profressional, knowledgable, with a good sense of humor--your "go-to" gal doctor for gynecology concerns.

Posted on November 28th, 2016