Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathleen A Hodgman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 20
I want to express my deep concern and opinion that Dr. Kathleen Hodgman should no longer be practicing medicine and seeing patients. My aunt was a patient of Dr. Hodgman for many years and is now nearing 98 years old and suffering severe dementia. I recently moved her to Michigan to be closer to me as I am her closest relative and the one who has responsibility for her care. I have tried to work with Dr. Hodgman regarding the care being received over the last several years and to say she was difficult to work with would be an understatement. She does not listen, she talks over you, she interferes with comments that were not related to the care being received and she was very late every time in her response to me on requests made for information, consultation and medication requests. I heard more about her personal experiences with her elderly mother and things she didnât do as a doctor anymore (not seeing patients in the hospital, not working fulltime, etc.). If there was serious physical, medical issues, I would have had her change doctors long ago. Additionally, Regency Medical Center should not be leasing space to her. They never responded to my inquiry at all.
Dr. Hodgman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine At Rockford
Dr. Kathleen A Hodgman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRegency Medical Center, 200 Fox Glen Ct, Barrington, IL
Dr. Kathleen A Hodgman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Barrington, IL.