Dr. Kathleen M Hurd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen M Hurd?

Simply the beat

I love going to see Dr. Hurd. She listens and allows me to participate in my care. At times she goes over and above with her care.

Dr Hurd was my PCP for over a decade. She was always running late, and like others say spoke more of herself, brushed off my concerns, and presented off the wall solutions to serious problems. When I received a serious mental illness diagnosis that was too much for her to handle, she abandoned me and discontinued my care...after having prescribed medications for the mental illness, she then refused to refill them causing me to have serious complications. I had to have my therapist call to get anywhere with her. She and her office staff refused to listen or recognize the damages she had caused by her malpractice. She is an immature woman and ineffective physician whose license should be revoked. I am considering suing and have reported her to the Department of Health. TRUST ME, GO ELSEWHERE!

Excellent Doctor and very knowledgeable

"Chatty Kathy"

Good doc. You actually leave with cohesive notes from appt. Very open, reassuring. But you will wait and wait and wait. Nice staff. Horrible office.

Fantastic Doctor who is open to Naturopathic remedies

I love Dr. Hurd. She's been one of the best doctors I've gone to, very knowledgeable and willing to do whatever it takes to figure out the problem I'm having. She's also open to natural remedies which I very much appreciate, as I prefer to look to those first. Highly recommend!

I don't feel like she takes anything seriously. I mean, homeopathic remedies are good for some things, but not everyrhing. I have gone to her twice now with major concerns and she has so far prescribed yoga and vitamins. I think ill look elsewhere

We always wait well past an hour beyond our appt time. its hard to sit and with little kids.. dirves me insane