Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Kelley
Dr. Kathleen Kelley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orchard Park, NY. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kelley is affiliated with Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo, Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital and Our Lady Of Victory Hospital Of Lackawanna. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Kelley has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Kelley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Our Lady Of Victory Hospital Of Lackawanna
29 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWNY Breast Med & Surgery Care PC, 55 Southwick Dr, Orchard Park, NY
Dr. Kathleen Kelley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orchard Park, NY.