Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Ko
Dr. Kathleen Ko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richardson, TX, with another office in League City, TX. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ko is affiliated with Methodist Richardson Medical Center and Cleveland Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Ko has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Although she may be a little inexperienced, she is very conscientious and never hesitates to ask her collegues for advise or send you to another doctor with more experience. I appreciate her open, frank discussions in this regard. This doctor even called me personally several times to check on me after a lif-threatening situation. Not many doctors do this--epecially after she'd "turned me over" to another doctor specializing in my conditon. It is sometimes hard to get an appointment in a timely manner, and the wait time is often long. Dr Ko seems to be a great doctor in the making.
Dr. Ko is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Cleveland Regional Medical Center
13 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Kathleen Ko accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kathleen Ko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.