Dr. Kathleen L Latino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen L Latino?

Fantastic personal care, makes you feel comfortable.

Accurate - good diagnostician - I Didn't want to follow through with 3 choices I had to correct problem. Side effects scary.

she is great

I PLACED MY LIFE IN HER HANDS

Word of mouth is a great form of PR and I haven't stopped talkin about hoe great Dr. Latino is

bad dr.

I cannot think of anything good to say about this woman. I cannot think of anything nice to say about her staff. She performed a really painful and unnecessary procedure which made me bleed for a long time after. She didn't know what she was talking about. I am disgusted that I went to her (for no other reason than she is a woman) I have since seen another dr. and had a proper diagnosis. This woman is awful, she really gave me the creeps and had a freaky girl working for her that made me really uncomforatable and wish I had just gone to a good dr. with good references rather than to a woman just because she was a woman

horrible dr. horrible staff

The staff is nasty. That was the first thing i noticed but saw her anyway. She seems incompetant and was very deceptive and i wish i had seen someone with a better reputation, rather than seeing a woman just because she is a woman. It was a very painful procedure that she said would not hurt and it not only hurt but bled for 24 hours. She is dishonest, and has a horrible staff.

diagnosing

I went to Dr. Latino because I thought I had a urinary infection. She immediately diagnosed diverticulitus (my family doctor misdiagnosed this) and sent me to the hospital where I was admitted for IV antibiotics. I was literally one step from emergency surgery. I believe Dr. Latino's spot on diagnosis saved my life.

a great and caring doctor

Best doctor ever

I've been to many doctors in my life but Dr. Latino is the best. Her concern for me when I had kidney stones was great. She found them quickly when the emergency room could not and she took care of them promtly. She was kind and courtious and understood my pain.

Beware

Nearly lost my life as a result of malpractice, then when I developed the same problem again, she accused me of lying (about blood in urine). I told her the container was at home...she didn't want to hear about it. Never took responsibility for her actions and mistakes, showed up for 6 hospital stays, then strangely when I bled out and lost oxygen and collapsed, she never showed up for full transfusion or any other treatment in the hospital for my 7th stay.