Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Leppig
Dr. Kathleen Leppig, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Leppig is affiliated with University of Washington Medical Center. Dr. Leppig has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Leppig has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Kathleen Leppig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.