Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathleen Lin has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
- Male Infertility
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I had to have an SIS back in 2012 in preparation for an FET I was having out of state. I chose Dr. Lin based on her reputation of being caring and gentle. I found Dr. Lin to be very personable, caring and the procedure was a piece of cake. She explained everything to me step by step which was wonderful since I had had a horrible experience with this same procedure at another clinic. She took her time with me and explained everything! She also took the time to chart it right away and gave me a copy to have as well as faxed a copy to my REI out of state. She is amazing and if my embryos had not been frozen out of state I would have chose her to be my primary physician for my fertility treatments!
If you do not have insurance, keep away from her. She charges high and she want tens of tests to be done. For a single lab which is charged just about 30 bucks for other doctor, she charged $399 and the insurance company pay her $255(for the service described as office visit) in the name of UW medical center. Then she charged another around $270 for the office visit in her name. Even I have insurance I choose another doctor since she have poor knowledge on something that is actually common sense. And she decide in advance which period of time during each day she can see a specific patient. A very weird doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Kathleen Lin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Washington Medical Center, 1959 NE Pacific St, Seattle, WA
Dr. Kathleen Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.