Dr. Kathleen Lin Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Lin?

Exceptional Care

I had to have an SIS back in 2012 in preparation for an FET I was having out of state. I chose Dr. Lin based on her reputation of being caring and gentle. I found Dr. Lin to be very personable, caring and the procedure was a piece of cake. She explained everything to me step by step which was wonderful since I had had a horrible experience with this same procedure at another clinic. She took her time with me and explained everything! She also took the time to chart it right away and gave me a copy to have as well as faxed a copy to my REI out of state. She is amazing and if my embryos had not been frozen out of state I would have chose her to be my primary physician for my fertility treatments!

Excellent

She is truly passionate about what she does and that shows through her excellent bedside manner! She goes above and beyond for her patients. She is smart, caring and charismatic!

Extremely disappointed

Left in the middle of IVF cycle and did not communicate her departure from U of W.

Feel weird about this doctor

If you do not have insurance, keep away from her. She charges high and she want tens of tests to be done. For a single lab which is charged just about 30 bucks for other doctor, she charged $399 and the insurance company pay her $255(for the service described as office visit) in the name of UW medical center. Then she charged another around $270 for the office visit in her name. Even I have insurance I choose another doctor since she have poor knowledge on something that is actually common sense. And she decide in advance which period of time during each day she can see a specific patient. A very weird doctor.