Dr. Kathleen P Parker-Lundgren Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen P Parker-Lundgren?

We saw her for a followup visit, returning after previously being seen by an associate. Both my child and I felt that Dr. Lungren was condescending, argumentative and rude. She took no time to build rapport with my child before examining her. I do not recommend seeing her if you are looking for a compassionate physician.

A wonderful care-giver

Dr. Lundgren has always been the attentive, caring doctor that we hoped we'd have for our children. She sometimes takes a while to get into the exam room, but once she's there, it's clear why. She is never in a hurry during the appointment, is always willing to discuss at length any of our concerns with either of our children. She relates well to the kids. We have always felt that our children are in wonderful hands when they are seeing her.

not the best

Both this doctor and her nurse expect the toddlers to behave like adults, standing to attention and waiting for the nurse/doctor to do their job. But doctors should be able to make children feel comfortable, so I think she just did not try

Great Doctor. Long waiting times.

We have been trying out this office for a year and still seeing our other office doctor too. Waits are always long. Our other doctor is always right on time (CMA), max time from check in to out is 20 minutes. ALL Peds is much closer for me, but the time waiting is not time saved for me. Nice staff, friendly doctor, clean office, though not pediatric like, surroundings seem more for older kids.

I found Dr. Lundgren to be argumentative in my situation instead of giving me the resources that I needed.

Excellent caring doctor. It usually takes a couple calls to get the staff to fill out paperwork.

Dr. Kathleen P Parker-Lundgren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.