Dr. Kathleen Q Lutter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Q Lutter?

27 years

Have been going to Dr. Lutter for 27 years. Find her very straight-forward and caring. She takes the time to discuss any concerns, issues or questions. Never feel rushed or like I am bothering her in the rare instances that I've needed after hours assistance.

Does not prescribe IUDS

Dr. Lutter does not prescribe IUDs because she is a "devote Catholic" as her receptionist claims. IUDs are the MOST EFFECTIVE form of birth control for women wishing to have planned pregnancies. IUDs prevent pregnancy... if Dr. Lutter does not understand basic science then I would not recommend being seen here. This is coming from a Catholic and a non-medical professional.

She cares, make time, and follow up with you to make sure you are ok!

Wonderful physician and person!!! Awesome bedside manner, thorough, sympathetic, makes one feel relaxed during exam.

Best Doctor Ever!

When I first started going to this practice I would see Nurse Practitioner Maureen Judson. I thought she is amazing! SO kind and attentive, excellent bedside manner. Then somehow I got switched to Dr. Lutter. She was just as awesome!! Dr. Lutter takes time to listen to what you have to say, she pulls information out of you, she really shows care and concern which I truly appreciate from a doctor. I share her name with all of my girlfriends as well.

Great doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Lutter for about 3 years now. She is very caring and passionate about her patients, medically and personally. There wasn't a time that I saw her that she didn't ask me how I was and she goes even further by asking about my family, and she actually listens! It is very hard to find a physician who cares as much as she does!

Feeling so blessed!

Dr. Lutter is by far the best doctor I have ever had!! I've been going to her for 9 years and I have never had a more dedicated, compassionate or respectful physician. Dr. Lutter always spends the time needed to educate me about my diagnosis, my treatment options and the importance of following up. She never rushes me out of the office and I can tell that my happiness and health matter to her. She is the ONLY physician I have that sits down and asks , "How are you doing?" and cares enough to listen to the answer. I have referred my whole family and tell all my girlfriends that they MUST see her!

Ok as long as you don't disagree with anything.

I thought she was great the first time I went until I had a problem then forget bedside manner. Staff gave me in inconstinct directions and somehow that was my fault. Very rude and condescending. Use foul language which I found very inappropriate.

the best obgyn in Columbus, for sure!

Dr. Lutter is Amazing!

I have been to see Dr. Lutter 3 times. I have never waited more than 15 minutes (including waiting time in the exam room). She is not only compassionate, but also makes sure to completely explain everything to me so that I understand what is going on. I had an issue last year, and she (not a nurse) called me personally to discuss the course of action that she wanted to take. I feel like I am visiting an old friend when I have my annual appointment- not bad for a trip to the gyno! Am I right, ladies? I give her my highest recommendation.

patient

I drive 60 miles one way to see her. She's an advocate for women, and cares for her patients well-being.

Dr. Kathleen Q Lutter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.