Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathleen M Farrell has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kathleen M Farrell has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Kathleen M Farrell has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
The last time I went in to her she asked about my anxiety (although my appointment was for an unrelated illness) and I let her know that I had tried counseling but it didn't seem to work for me. She then continued to lecture me for nearly 5 minutes as to why she didn't believe in giving me antianxiety medication, how my anxiety would "go away" with time, and how I need to continue to seek help through counseling before she would consider any other route. I want to clarify that I NEVER even hinted about getting pills of any sort. And, as a patient, i don't believe a doctor's personal beliefs should determine what a patients treatment should be. Needless to say I was extremely offended, spent the rest of my appointment in silence and have not been back since.
16 Years Experience
Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Kathleen M Farrell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsJamestown Family Health Clinic, 808 N 5th Ave, Sequim, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kathleen M Farrell in this video.
Dr. Kathleen M Farrell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sequim, WA.