Dr. Kathleen Fitzgerald Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Fitzgerald?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on August 6th, 2016

I had my third visit and she was so compassionate. Explained in detail our plan of action for further treatment. I know I took extra time but she was so caring and patient with me. Much appreciated it. Gives me hope for relief.

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Dr. Fitzgerald is one of the best neurologist that I ever been to.Her knowledge of that she is talking about, easy to understand and makes sure that the patient also understands what is being said and done before leaving.

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

I just want to thank everyone who was involved in my grandmothers care. It was very much appreciated. We were very pleased to have all of our questions answered thoroughly and with more explanation that we had expected. We left the office with much more hope and just for that, I thank you for all your help.

Most Caring Doctor I've Ever Had

Posted on September 17th, 2008

I never feel like I've been rushed out of her office. She takes the time to explain exactly what the problem or tests and the results are, answers any questions I may have, offers help in finding materials or support help for my illness. Her diagnostic skills are excellent as is the treatment I receive for my Illness.

Posted on October 18th, 2017