3.4

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen M Moe?

Very Caring

Wonderful doctor and office. Very thorough in making sure she is addressing all of your concerns.

Great Dr, worth the appointment wait.

Dr. Moe was fantastic! She is very courteous, great interaction overall. Answered all my questions, clearly knowledgeable & up to date on the latest advancements in her speciality. Very through, and even called me back twice with biopsy results, once to leave a message, and the second time to ensure I'd received the message. One of the best patient experiences I've ever had with any doctor.

Terrible doctor to do business with. Rushes appointments. Very inflexible.

Satisfied patient/consumer

My visit at Frederick Dermatology Associates (Dr. Kathleen Moe) was indeed a memorable one. For some time I've been trying to get a handle on an issue with ingrown hair that kept creating infections and a lot of discomfort. My visit to Dr. Moe was the first time i got relief. I was particularly impressed by Dawn's knowledge, patience and friendliness. Without reservation I highly recommend this practice to anyone seeking professional and competent help.

Refuses to give pricing for cosmetic services over the phone

I will not schedule an appointment with this office because they are not transparent with their cosmetic fees. I tried calling to get a price on Ultherapy because I keep seeing it on Dr. Oz, but the receptionist, Anna, told me that 'the office policy is that they don't give fees out over the phone'. I'd have to pay a nonrefundable $100 fee over the phone to reserve a 15 minute consult with the provider in order to get pricing. This is not a good business practice and I'm going to tell all my friends to not go to Frederick Dermatology. Poor customer service 100%.

Most sought after dermatologist in Frederick! Staff is wonderful! Comforting, friendly and professional.

Dr. Kathleen M Moe is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Frederick, MD.