Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathleen M Robertson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kathleen M Robertson has the following 12 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Dr. Kathleen M Robertson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kathleen M Robertson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Ha sido la peor atenciÃ³n que he recibido en mi vida, primero sabia que yo estaba esperando por ella en la habitaciÃ³n y ha ella no le daba la gana de entrar a atenderme, estaba afuera del cuarto sin hacer nada, entro a atenderme 20 minutos despuÃ©s y lo Ãºnico que hizo fue escuchar los latidos del bebe y fue todo, estuve solo de 2 a 3 minutos con ella, personas como esta no deberÃan de ser mÃ©dicos.
With all due respect, treatment I received was way below expectation, she did not even spend 5 minutes with me, very quick to advice the need for a referral to a urologist. Went in for a chronic UTI/ Yeast infection which I have read is not unusual, it was very scary to hear that there may be some other problems RT kidney. First, it was her incomplete prescription, the pharmacist could not fill because she had omitted the dosage strength, then less than 2 weeks of completion of treatment, the symptoms came back, I will have expected that, with her education and all the years of experience, she will advice me to come in for a follow up. Now, i am back on the same page, I have to see another gynecologist. I will not waste resources to see her AGAIN.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
50 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1968
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Kathleen M Robertson accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohn Peter Smith Hospital, 1500 S Main St, Fort Worth, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kathleen M Robertson in this video.
Dr. Kathleen M Robertson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.