Dr. Kathleen Makielski Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Makielski?

Stay away from Kathleen Makielski, MD, FACS

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

Dr Makielski spent 5 - 7 minutes dodging my questions. She answered all questions with either : 1) no response 2) "no" 3) "maybe" 4) shrugged her shoulders She is at the Polyclinic in Seattle, WA. When I complained with a detailed letter to the supervisor she answers to, he turned it over to a secretary and did absolutely nothing to resolve the situation. I asked that I not be billed for the visit and the secretary informed me that the admin said "No" accompanied by "Don't come back to the Polyclinic". I've been at the Polyclinic for 9 years without problems, and this is how I'm treated? I'm leaving them for good - not because an admin told me to do that - but because this is a poorly run, callous organization.

Posted on May 1st, 2017

Posted on December 28th, 2014

Posted on September 18th, 2014

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.