Dr. Kathleen M Mccabe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen M Mccabe?

senior citizen

This doctor is very kind and very open. Got great care. Office staff is the best. She takes a professional approach, a complete history, and looks at all health needs...great lady!

Horrible bedside manner

Dr. McCabe has horrible bedside manner. She is rude and very unprofessional. She makes comments that make her seem like shes hanging out in a trailer park. I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy! Also the staff is rude!

Dr. Kathleen McCabe

Dr. McCabe has been my primary doctor for many years. She knows me without even looking at a chart. Her concern for my health is beyond words. She will always take the time to explain what is happening and is always concerned with my health. Even to the point that if I am not feeling well and I finally see her she will be upset for not communicating to her what is happening. She and her staff are wonderful. I would never even think of anyone but Dr. McCabe in time of need. Professional and courteous always.

Dr. Kathleen M Mccabe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.