Dr. Kathleen M Mcelligott Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen M Mcelligott?

Dr Katie is a GREAT advocate for her patients. I have a child that has multiple health problems and many surgeries and hospital stays. She always has the pt's best interest in mind. She will stand for your child when it seems that specialist are not listening to the parent.

Best Pediatrician ever

Excellent Pediatrician, would totally recommend her, she is very dedicated to her patients. I love her.

She is fabulous. She never seems rushed. Takes time.

She is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr.Katie is the best PEDS Dr

A Happy Mom

Excellent

I can't say enough positive about "Dr. Katie" as we lovingly call her. She has been my childrens doctor for the past 13 years, and I plan to continue with her as long as I possibly can. My youngest is almost 1. She is very attentive, she knows her patients. Honestly one time my daughter was sick and I had to go in to the ER, they were asking me questions, I was very upset and not thinking really clearly, in walked Dr. Katie and rattled off her whole medical history from day one along with family history, off the top of her head - what doctor can do that?There is no better doctor then her. I honestly love her and can't imagine taking my children to any other doctor. In fact I have moved and am about an hour away from her office and will travel to see her instead of finding a new doc. There is not enough good to be said about her. If you are looking for an amazing doctor, look no further.

Dr. Kathleen M Mcelligott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.