Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen A Mcgrail
Dr. Kathleen A Mcgrail, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Webster, NY. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice & Palliative Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mcgrail is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital. Dr. Mcgrail has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen A Mcgrail has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Mcgrail is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1976
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Kathleen A Mcgrail accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBay Creek Medical Group, 2000 Empire Blvd Ste 120, Webster, NY
Dr. Kathleen A Mcgrail is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Webster, NY.