Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen A Meehan-De La Cruz
Dr. Kathleen A Meehan-De La Cruz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amherst, OH, with another office in Orient, OH. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice & Palliative Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Meehan-De La Cruz has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen A Meehan-De La Cruz has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
She is an amazing physician. I was in the hospital extremely ill and she was assigned to me that day. She dug deep, researching my condition, and actually called in a kind of specialist that I didn't even know existed, who saved my life. She then offered to be my primary care physician, and I've been seeing her ever since.
Dr. Kelly is warm, caring, compassionate, and a great diagnostician. She does not just hand out pills; she helps to find what is the real problem, and to find the least harmful treatment. She has helped fix problems that no other physician did, and it was with simple OTC products, such as fish oil. She is the best!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Kathleen A Meehan-De La Cruz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kathleen A Meehan-De La Cruz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amherst, OH.