Dr. Kathleen Michalk Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Michalk?

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Perhaps my appointment came after a full hard day. I felt that my concerns were not listened to with compassion or with a desire to educate me. When the nurse called with bloodwork results, I asked for the specific numbers. She said she'd mail them (didn't happen). I came in the following wk to pick them up in person. I'm seeking a different doctor now to help me manage a number of issues shown by bloodwork. Basically, I didn't feel heard or cared for. Again, maybe it was a hard day for her. My friend has had an excellent relationship with her thru multiple pregnancies.

Posted on March 20th, 2013

Dr. Michalk always takes her time, is thorough and very caring. I have had several appointments with her from routine annual exams to regular OB visits and a successful and healthy delivery.

Posted on November 30th, 2016