Dr. Kathleen M Mooney Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen M Mooney?

Best Pediatrician EVER!!!

I don't know what I would do without Dr. Mooney! She has seen all 9 of my kids. 6 are adopted and three have special needs. She is always available and always takes the extra time making sure I am able to ask questions and she is able to explain everything in detail. Were talking like 90 minutes! Never have I had my children so completely head to toe checked over. She is so amazingly thorough, I always feel like my children are in the best hands when they see her. She is comfortable dealing with the many issues with drug affected infants and subsequent special needs of children. Yet she is equally amazing working with adolescence and the gives the right amount of compassion and discretion in discussing this time with children. I truly wholeheartedly recommend this amazing Dr. to anyone with children!!

Autism Spectrum Disorder