Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathleen N Moore has the following 3 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Didn't explain procedure very well. Staff can not call in a simple prescription. After returning after surgery she was very rude, went back again for a problem and she said she couldn't believe my primary sent me back for having more concerns. Never ever again will I go back to her! She is not a good bedside Dr. at all. Doesn't answer questions you have. Doesn't take to time to listen to you either....all she wants to do is get in there in cut on you and remove more than what she tells you she is going to and then doesn't want to explain why she did what she did.....she's all about making that dollar.
could never talk to her over the phone. It was always an assistant. Had trouble with pain management for my daughter. Assistant would not help and at one point said to me, "you realize your daughter is dying" A parent did/does not need to hear this over the phone when she is trying everything she can to help control her pain. Felt that the dr gave up on her and was not aggressive enough on treatment. Hope things have changed since my daughter passed.
18 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Magee Womens Hospital
Dr. Kathleen N Moore accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe University Of Oklahoma Professional Building, 940 Stanton L Young Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kathleen N Moore in this video.
Dr. Kathleen N Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.