The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathleen A Mulligan has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Went to Dr. Mulligan at Westshore Dermatology. Went to get a mole or whatever it was removed. I got a full body check which I did not request, and when I asked about the removal of the mole or whatever it was she said I had to make another appointment. I told her I just lost my job and my insurance would expire shortly and did not have the money to make another appointment and pay another copay which ended on deaf ears. All I got was repeatedly is you have to make another appointment. I had to pay for something I did not ask for and did not get what I came in for. Total rip off.
I went for a follow up appointment and waited for an hour and 20 minutes to see the doctor, then she literally spent three minutes with me. She did not review my chart whatsover either, which had a biopsy from a previous doctor and drawing she had did the time before. She just told me the discoloration was "weird" numerous times and to come back if it changes. She then rushed out the door! It was the worst doctor visit i have ever had and it took over 6 monthes to see her!
Dr. Mulligan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Metrohealth Medical Center
Dr. Kathleen A Mulligan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWestshore Dermatology Inc, 1991 Crocker Rd Ste 310, Westlake, OH
Dr. Kathleen A Mulligan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westlake, OH.