Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen White
Dr. Kathleen White, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. White is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital, Hospital Of St Raphael and Watrous Nursing Center, Madison CT. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen White has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kathleen White is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. White is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Yale-New Haven Hospital
Hospital Of St Raphael
Watrous Nursing Center, Madison CT
Harborside Healthcare-Madison House Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, Madison CT
Madison House Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
Evergreen Woods Health Center
Madison House Care And Rehabilitation Center, Madison CT
Evergreen Woods Health Center, North Branford CT
Watrous Nursing Center
20 Years Experience
University of Connecticut
Graduated in 1993
Yale University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsYale School of Medicine, 333 Cedar St, New Haven, CT
Dr. Kathleen White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.