Dr. Kathleen S Paranada Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen S Paranada?

This is the most unprofessional lack of human kindness I have ever met. She is a complete quack and lack any form of human kindness.

past patient

very caring and very easy to communicate with.

Dr Paranada and her staff are the best

When you enter her office you are always greeted with a smile. I have never even had to wait 5 minutes to get seen. Dr Paranada is compassionate and attentive and for the first time in a really long time I had a Dr make me feel like they cared about me. She has personally called me to follow-up. Her assistant is just as attentive. Her front desk staff went out of their way to actually get directions to the office of a Dr I was referred to. I can go on and on about this Dr and her staff. One last note, after my 1st visit with Dr Paranada I had to go to Kadlec for something and saw Dr P in the hallway. Not only did she acknowledge me she greeted me by my first name after just one appt. I have been going to Drs for a year trying to figure out why I feel horrible and in about a month Dr Paranada has me feeling better than I have in over a year.