Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathleen E Patrick has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kathleen E Patrick has the following 14 expertise
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Sleep Disorders
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Kathleen E Patrick has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
I have multiple reasons why i would strongly recommend you to NEVER go to this doctor. First off the ladies that work in BOTH of her offices are the cockiest people i ever met. They argued with me on the phone 3 times and all 3 times they were in the wrong. They cancelled my appoibtment because i didnt call them back within 5 minutes meanwhile my phone was dead!!! And by the time i called them baxk it was literally 6 minutes later and they still cancelled my appointment. Next, dr patrick herself fors her exam and runs out of the room. She rushes the entire time and leaves before you can even ask a question. HORRIBLE i will never go back to this doctor or either of her offices again.
I was surprised to see Dr. Patrick's ratings. If a male doctor behaved the same way, I am pretty sure he would receive better ratings. Dr. Patrick is all business, but not distant or unattentive; in fact, she is quite animated in her comments and response to questions. The time with her moves along rather quickly, so you must be prepared - bring your checklist of concerns and questions. The office staff is quite busy, all business too. So far, no complaints in 10+ years - my needs have been addressed in a professional manner. I do not need warm and fuzzy.
After having night sweats and other menopausal changes at the age of 32, this doctor called me at my workplace to tell me that I had "the hormones of a 70-year old". Needless to say, I was brought to tears at work. She is extremely insensitive. She also refused to hear my opinion on HRT (as a pharmacist, I think I knew a tad bit more than she)...I do not recommend this woman to anyone. She has a huge attitude and belongs in another line of work altogether!
I had been to see Dr. Patrick a couple years ago, and decided to go somewhere else. So with a new insurance company this year, I looked up doctors, and saw a familiar name. I could not remember why I went elsewhere, but after the visit it was very clear to me. The office staff borders on rude, as if they are better than the people in the waiting room. I was exactly on time, and I was made to wait until after the following patient was seen. They said this was because she was early and I was a minute late and Dr. Patrick wanted me to realize this. Then when I was seen, Dr Patrick literally spent 4 minutes with me. I timed her. I tried to fit in as many questions as possible. She asked me why I had left to see another dr, and I told her I couldnt remember, possibly because of insurance. But I'll tell you, this woman is pointless. I would like to feel as if she had an extra minute to listen to me. I didn't get to speak about any of the concerns I had. Honestly, don't waste your time with her.
36 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Kathleen E Patrick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
Locations & DirectionsFeinstein Patrick & Shawl Mds, 829 Spruce St Ste 200, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kathleen E Patrick in this video.
Dr. Kathleen E Patrick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.