Have you seen Dr. W K Paulson?

Excellent staff. They really put me at ease and made me feel like I was more than just a medical record number.

Wonderful clinic all around!

From the receptionist to the person that checks you in to the nurse and Doctor. I have had great experience with this clinic all around. I feel like Dr Paulson is very thorough and she is very interested in what I need and tries to get to the bottom of it.

Patient Review

The first reason for adding this review is that the receptionist at Dr. Paulson's office is so very friendly and helpful. I really like calling to make my appointment because from the first moments on the phone, to when I am greeted on appointment day, all the way through my appointment with Dr. Paulson, it is a good experience. Dr. Paulson spends the time she needs with you and is able to address concerns. She is both forthright and caring and I appreciate her manner with her patients.

Caring and knowledgeable physician. Provides good suggestions on improving your health and quality of life. Your continued well-being is important.

Dr Paulson is the best. She takes the time to listen and treated me with dignity and respect. I wouldn't trust my gynecological health to anyone else. Beth, her RN, is exceptional.

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Paulson is wonderful. She truly cares about her patients and she listens carefully to what they have to say. She treated me like an individual instead of just another name on a chart. She is a phenomenal doctor in a sea of mediocrity.

Dr. W K Paulson is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fayetteville, AR.

Dr. W K Paulson Is this you?