Dr. Kathleen E Pearson Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen E Pearson?

Great listener

I have met Dr. Pearson twice so far and have been very impressed with her bedside manner, her sense of humor and the way she explains things. I feel like she listened to me and I walked out feeling good -without any questions.

totally unsatisfied.

Pearson has managed to totally ignore my previous dr's medical records. I have many conditions. ? Well documented. She refused to deal with them instead sent me to specialist s who look at me and write my scipts. Because she can't he bothered. Guess if you are easy you are ok. Does not listen to patient. So nothappy

I have seen Dr. Pearson on two separate occasions both times near the end of the day. She is to say, a rather gruff individual at times. She told me that she doesn't deal with "complaining patients" though I do understand the importance of patients being proactive. But she is highly opinionated at times which I find offensive. The fact that that it's so easy to get an appointment with her might say something as well. Anyway, if I didn't know any better I would say that she is unhappy in her job and too worried about being sued.

I miss my Dr. Pearson

Dr. Pearson was my doctor for more than 10 years. I am lost without her. My visits to her office where relaxing, felt like I was visiting an old friend. Dr. Pearson helped both my husband and I with our scary diagnosis of Hep C. helping us find the right treatment the best liver doctors to help us. I miss her everytime I go to a doctor, I wish she was still here to make me feel better.

Waited over an hour twice.Doctor forgot previous conditions.Seems harried and tired.Looking for new doctor.

Dr. Kathleen E Pearson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plymouth, NH.