Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Perry
Dr. Kathleen Perry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. She has 46 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Perry is affiliated with Richmond University Medical Center, SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond and Staten Island University Hospital North. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Perry has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Premature Menopause
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
A gynecologists office is an intimate place where you should instantly feel comfortable. It is the opposite at this office. Staff members have, over the 5 years that I went there, always been rude. Forget calling over the phone, they are completely unprofessional. Only when you are rude back, do they respond. It's a headache to deal with the front office because they are nasty and brief with you, making the total experience completely unpleasant. Shame on Dr. Perry for not choosing nicer people to work with. The care she gives you is on par with any other gynecologist, so I say: Save yourself and go elsewhere!!
Dr. Perry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Richmond University Medical Center
SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Staten Island University Hospital North
46 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Kathleen Perry accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions539 Castleton Ave, Staten Island, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kathleen Perry in this video.
Dr. Kathleen Perry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.