Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen R Moore MD
Dr. Kathleen R Moore has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Kathleen R Moore has the following 6 expertise
- Spinal Fractures
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Kathleen R Moore is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Two Back Fusions
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kathleen R Moore - Posted on August 29th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kathleen R Moore - Posted on January 13th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kathleen R Moore - Posted on May 23rd, 2016
Continued Spinal Problems
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kathleen R Moore - Posted on May 7th, 2016
Dr. Moore may have once been a good surgeon, but has not brought herself up to speed with current procedures. Had back surgery. Although surgery is again required, the past surgery performed by her needs to be totally redone. Her PA is self absorbed and brain dead to critical needs of patients. Needed further follow up for pain and received wretched and unprofessional care and was never able to actually see doctor. A friend went to her and was told by Portland doctors the operation performed by her was totally unnecessary. This individual is now maimed for life. Please do yourself and family/friends a live saving favor and find another back surgeon that is not connected with Desert Orthopedics.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kathleen R Moore - Posted on November 20th, 2014
Dr. Moore came highly recommended, and I can certainly understand why. She is obviously very bright and experienced. She is also a real sweetheart who, after a thorough review of my MRI, previous treatment, and current symptoms, gave excellent explanations of what she saw, treatment options, and prognosis. She ordered on the spot x-rays to further confirm that our agreed on treatment was the best course. I never felt rushed and am totally confident in Kathleen. After we reviewed the x-rays, she introduced me to the various members of her team and personally let them know what she had told me to expect. Each team member took care of business and responded to me even sooner than expected. Most amazingly, Dr. Moore also arranged temporary relief treatment so that I could enjoy our long-planned Caribbean trip two days later. Professional diagnosis, caring manner, very efficient, and an excellent team. Very highly recommended.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
30 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Twin Cities Spine Center
Dr. Kathleen R Moore Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDESERT ORTHOPEDIC CENTER, 1303 NE Cushing Dr Ste 100, Bend, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kathleen R Moore, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine in Bend, OR, in this video.
Dr. Kathleen R Moore is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bend, OR.