Dr. Kathleen Rasmussen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Rasmussen?

AWESOME DOC!

Posted on September 25th, 2013

I have had 3 ob/gyns & I kept switching bc I was never comfortable communicating with them. & I didnt feel they understood me & sometimes give me ugly looks when I asked questions. So my 1st time visit with K.Rasmussen was terrific! I was able to talk to her about all the questions pondering in my mind. She explained in great details which is a major PLUS. As far as appointments they sometimes take a little longer then expected but hey it happens a client like me ask so many questions I can take up time from Doc. & sometimes ur in & out. I recommend Dr.Rasmussen, both my cousins see her & they always bragged how wonderful she is.(fyi my cousin drives a whole hr to see her & says she is 100% worth it)

Posted on July 25th, 2013

I found this dr had great reviews by other patients and being new to Corpus I thought I was in good hands. No. Completely wrong. This dr is always scheduling appointments and then canceling and rescheduling to a later time. I've shown up to two of my appointments a month I'm advance and she was a no show. I get doctors are busy but I have rarely seen my dr at my pregnancy appointments. I've tried switching to another dr but she didnt sign off. I'm dissatisfied with this dr, I'm not happy with her service and patient satisfaction. Be careful when looking at reviews. I found that out the hard way.

Doctor who cares and listens

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

Dr. Rasmussen is an excellent doctor that is very knowledgeable and experienced. She listens carefully and answers all of your questions. I am very "picky" about choosing a gynecologist, and I feel she is a great one. New patients may have to wait to get an appointment, but it is worth the wait, if you are new to the area and want to find one really great gynecologist to feel confidence in. I strongly recommend her to anyone.

Best doctor!

Posted on October 26th, 2011

She's great! Always concerned and has time to listen to all your questions. You never feel like she's rushing and you can tell she enjoys are job!

Dr. Rasmussen is a very good Doctor

Posted on January 2nd, 2009

Dr. Rasmussen is a great doctor. She always has time to listen when I have questions. I don't feel rushed. She is very thorough and caring. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Excellent doctor.

Posted on July 9th, 2008

She also holds a PhD in medical biochemistry. She is extremely knowledgeable and very thorough.

Posted on December 2nd, 2017