Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathleen A Rausch has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kathleen A Rausch has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Dr. Kathleen A Rausch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
The office staff of horrible. If they are running late, no one will let you know when you'll be seen... if at all. The office if filled with signs that yell at you the moment you enter. On the front door to the office there is a sign that says: Turn your phone off! When you get to the closed glass in the office and look for a friendly face (which you won't find) there is a sign that says Do NOT tap on glass!!! And other instructions in bold letters that tell you to have your insurance card out, new insurance rules and more unfriendly messages. There has been no effort to decorate the waiting room or make it a pleasant experience to be there. Once, it was so hot (it was spring and the day was warm, but the heat was still on). I was 7 months pregnant and dying of heat and no one apologized. When I asked about the heat the staff (who looked at me like why the he-- am I bothering her) told me why it was hot but made no effort to change anything. Dr. Rausch is nice.. she has shared with me some personal experience that helped me through a rough time, she is knowledgeable, but I have to wonder about doctors who would hire and keep such nasty office staffers.
A friend recommended Dr. Rausch for her wonderful bedside manner. In all fairness, my friend warned me about the terrible office staff. After 2 months of OB visits, the only interaction I had with Dr. Rausch was over the phone: I was asking for my records to be transferred to another OB practice and she asked me to pay $10 first. I can relate with all the reviewers here about how rude and incompetent the office staff is. I saw the other two doctors in this practice, Dr. Cauble and Dr. Patel, and they left much to be desired as well.For everyone who had a wonderful experience with Dr. Rausch - that is awesome and I wish I could say the same. Word of advice to the women researching OBs in the area from the rest of us who had a different experience and even brought it up to the physicians there: does it make sense that 'caring' physicians would allow such incompetence and rudeness to continue for years in their office? There are much better options out there, don't waste your time with this one.
30 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1988
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Kathleen A Rausch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPhysicians Ob/Gyn Care, 1800 Town Center Dr Ste 222, Reston, VA
Dr. Kathleen A Rausch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reston, VA.