Dr. Kathleen Rausch Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Rausch?

Dr, Rausch is nice but....

Posted on April 16th, 2011

The office staff of horrible. If they are running late, no one will let you know when you'll be seen... if at all. The office if filled with signs that yell at you the moment you enter. On the front door to the office there is a sign that says: Turn your phone off! When you get to the closed glass in the office and look for a friendly face (which you won't find) there is a sign that says Do NOT tap on glass!!! And other instructions in bold letters that tell you to have your insurance card out, new insurance rules and more unfriendly messages. There has been no effort to decorate the waiting room or make it a pleasant experience to be there. Once, it was so hot (it was spring and the day was warm, but the heat was still on). I was 7 months pregnant and dying of heat and no one apologized. When I asked about the heat the staff (who looked at me like why the he-- am I bothering her) told me why it was hot but made no effort to change anything. Dr. Rausch is nice.. she has shared with me some personal experience that helped me through a rough time, she is knowledgeable, but I have to wonder about doctors who would hire and keep such nasty office staffers.

Posted on November 5th, 2010

A friend recommended Dr. Rausch for her wonderful bedside manner. In all fairness, my friend warned me about the terrible office staff. After 2 months of OB visits, the only interaction I had with Dr. Rausch was over the phone: I was asking for my records to be transferred to another OB practice and she asked me to pay $10 first. I can relate with all the reviewers here about how rude and incompetent the office staff is. I saw the other two doctors in this practice, Dr. Cauble and Dr. Patel, and they left much to be desired as well.For everyone who had a wonderful experience with Dr. Rausch - that is awesome and I wish I could say the same. Word of advice to the women researching OBs in the area from the rest of us who had a different experience and even brought it up to the physicians there: does it make sense that 'caring' physicians would allow such incompetence and rudeness to continue for years in their office? There are much better options out there, don't waste your time with this one.

Posted on September 20th, 2017