Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathleen M Raviele has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Adolescent Medicine
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 61
This Dr. Office Is Behind The Times, Not Up To Date In Medical Office Procedures. Dr. Raviele may be experienced, however she refuses to administer birth control or do sterilization , her staff cant simply pull insurance cards with the new methods and technology that would keep up to speed with the digital age. Dr. Raviele has this nice nasty disposition and when you talk with her in regards to issues she is non chalant and quite the bit snarky in personality. I donot advise patients to see her unless your catholic, on believe in her methods of hadling medicine. She is very judgemental and frankly her staff is not up to speed in medical office administration and given my recent experience with regards to that, I have severed my dealings with this office. Please go elsewhere if you want proper medical treatment, proficient and fast office personell who can keep up their continuing education in how do things more efficiently.
She was my gyncologist for awhile...always shrugged off my painful symptoms and put me on vitamins. Turns out I had a very serious illness she completely down played, missed, ignored...very judgemental and very incompetent, but dangerously convincing. Only positive is that she is pro-life. If you need anything besides a general physical or are having any kind of issues, she is not the right one.
I am so glad that I've selected Dr. Raviele as my OB-GYN doctor. She's very sweet, gentle, knowledgeable, and ethical. Her staff are also very professional. Do not ask her for birth control pills or any forms of contraceptives, she will not prescribe. But she would try her best to help you to conceive. She has helped me to conceive by prescribing useful prenatal supplements for me. I hope she would deliver my baby, but she said she doesn't deliver anymore. I would definitely come back to visit her as long as her medical office is still open.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011, 2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
44 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Kathleen M Raviele accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKathleen M Raviele Md, 2799 Lawrenceville Hwy Ste 110, Decatur, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kathleen M Raviele in this video.
Dr. Kathleen M Raviele is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, GA.