Dr. Kathleen Richards Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Richards?

The best doctor I've ever had

Posted on June 25th, 2010

Dr. Kowal was my physician when her practice was in NJ. She is a very caring and compassionate physician who spends as much time as is necessary to identify her patients ailment and she works tirelessly to make her patients well. I cannot say enough about her professionalism, and concern for her patients well-being. Even after I moved away from NJ I still flew 1600 miles each year for my yearly check-up. That's how good of a doctor she is. When Dr. Kowal walks into your exam room you become her #1 priority.I can honestly say that she saved my life.

Posted on October 24th, 2017