Dr. Kathleen Y Sawada Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Y Sawada?

Ellen D.

Dr. Sawada has been my family's Dermatologist for years. We love her and find her to be very caring,personable and knowlegable. Yes, sometimes I have to wait to to be seen but that is ok because I know that Dr. Sawada will take all the time that I need with her. I understand that everyone's time is valuable. I also understand that all of our MDs are greatly overworked and do their very best to get you back on time. However, sometimes actually more often than not, patients need more of a doctor's time then scheduled. So, I for one say thatnk for taking the time I need with you even if it runs you behind scheduled. I hope the next time a patient is sitting in the waiting room waiting to get back they remember that it could be them in the exam room taking extra time and making someone else wait.

3 times i have had to wait over 35 mins, i am done with this office

Disappointed

I am trying to maintain recommended health check up schedules. It is advised to see a dermatologist annually for a full body check for skin cancer. I made an appointment with Dr. Sawada and didn't mind waiting three weeks to get in. I told the person making the appointment that I wanted a full body check and gave a brief history of extremem sun exposure. When I was put in an exam room, the M.A. asked if I was there for a facial check and I said no, a full body check.When the doctor came in she asked the appropriate questions, looked at some areas of concern on my face and explained treatment options. She then quickly picked up her things and began to leave. I stopped her and asked her about some spots on my arm and back. She dismissed them as nothing and left the room. I'm very disappointed in this practice and will be looking for another MD to see.