Dr. Kathleen M Sheridan Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen M Sheridan?

Terrible Doctor

Dr. Sheridan came into the room before even evaluating me with a pamphlet on Gastric Bypass surgery and suggested I get it. She then made me bleed for an entire day when she scratched me during my Pap Smear. She was not friendly at all. I will never go back to her. It was a terrible experience.

Not very personable

She did my hysterectomy and I brought up about having bladder issues before the surgery and she just blew it off as not possible to have the issue be worse after surgery because it would be years before that would ever happen. Needless to say I had another much better doctor do my bladder surgery the following year. She was very impersonal and not very informative at all. If I had to do it all over again I would not have gone to her.

a good doctor. Didn't connect well with me.

Dr. Kathleen M Sheridan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsfield, MA.