Dr. Kathleen Smith Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Smith?

Amazing doctor, amazing results.

Posted on September 12th, 2017

After I underwent rotator cuff surgery my shoulder was worse than before. I was unable to raise my arm, or move it out to the side without pain and clicking of the tendon. Surgeon said "arthritis" and scar tissue and nothing could be done. I suffered for over a year with the pain and lack of motion, and then heard about Dr. Smith and PRP injections so thought "why not" try. Could not stand to live the way my shoulder was. Amazing, amazing results. After several injections I have a "normal" shoulder with no restricted movement or pain.

Amazing!!!!!

Posted on July 13th, 2012

Since I was 26 i was in horrible pain all day every day due to an ACL tear in my right knee and was told that i need to either "deal" with it or get ready for surgery by every other Dr. I've seen in the last 6 years or so. Then i found Dr. Smith. She gave me a PRP Plus injection in my bad knee and the pain has gone away. This is amazing to me due to the fact that i am in my 30's now and she fixed a 6 year old injury. it only took 2 injection (even though she said it might take 3) and my life has change for the better in too many way to describe! Thank you Dr. Smith! I would highly recommend her to anyone dealing with pain! It's truly AMAZING!

Love this DR

Posted on June 12th, 2012

Had an awesome experince with this dr.I got the PRP facial injections.Im so pleased with the results and I will definitely keep goin back to her!!!!

dont trust her

Posted on March 30th, 2010

she is not quailified to be a dr . ive had horrible results with this dr. please go to see someone else .

Posted on April 20th, 2017